Our much loved Certified 100% Baltic Amber is back!
These beautiful and well made amber bracelets and anklets come in a range of sizes and a mix of amber shapes. Complete with screw clasp. Each piece of amber is hand knotted so in the unlikely event of a break only one piece of amber will come off. If you research the benefits of wearing Amber you will be amazed! We use certified 100% Baltic Amber which is the purest Amber around.
- Our amber is sold as jewellery and should not be used as a mouth teether. The brittle nature of the amber beads and the small parts pose a potential choking hazard if used by children under 36 months
- Avoid any jewellery from getting regularly wet – remove before swimming or bathing
- DO NOT sleep wearing jewellery
- Keep out of reach of young children and babies
- Amber is not a toy
- Check the amber jewellery regularly to ensure the thread and beads are secure and strong, if there is any damage then please discontinue use and dispose of the item
- Be aware of imitation Amber
When you first receive your amber, we recommend that you clean and recharge it to restart its energy with you. We recommend that you clean and recharge your amber every 6 months thereafter. Clean with lukewarm water, salt, and a soft cloth or soft toothbrush. 8 oz of water and 2 tablespoons of salt will do. Recharge your amber by leaving it in the sun or moonlight all day/night to dry.
Amber is soft and can be brittle; it’s important to be careful that it does not come in contact with chemicals. Please prevent exposure of amber to anything that could potentially leave a residue on it, including harsh soaps, shampoos, perfumes, hairspray, chlorinated pools, etc. Residue on the amber can reduce its effectiveness and will create wear and tear on its cord and clasp.
If you have polished amber and it has lost its shine, you can rinse it in cool water and buff with a soft cloth and olive oil very gently to polish its surface.
Avoid storing amber with other metal jewelry and keep it wrapped in a soft cloth. Amber will darken with age due to oxidation, but you can help to stop it from being discolored by storing it well away from heat and fluorescent lights.
Wearing Baltic amber while bathing in a pool or hot tub is not recommended because it will cause wear and tear on the cord and clasp and lessen the effectiveness of the amber.
Not suitable for under 36 months.
EU Toy safety regulations EN-71-1 bracelets and anklets are not suitable for children under 36 months, due to the small parts.